As an accredited member of the P.I.A.A we are kept up-to-date on all government regulations regarding COVID-19. Please note the following changes we have adopted to comply with these regulations.
Appointments are booked as follows:
- Drop off is booked on the half hour and hour.
- Pick up is booked on the quarter hours.
- Please be on time for your appointment times. Call if you are running more then 10 minutes late.
All pets MUST be on a lead
Please 'Check-In' on arrival
All payments are now cashless - TAP & GO
Except for donation to AWL for ‘Nail only’ trims
Gloves and/or sanitiser (provided) MUST be used to enter and exit salon
Please wear mask indoor per government's regulations at time of booking
Driveway service available (at no extra cost)
- Don’t leave your car
- Suitable for our most vulnerable clients
- Ask for details when booking
Social distance is important to us. Only 2 clients in reception at one time
All our OH&S work policies are still at their highest standard. Things may have changed but not our customer service or the care of your pets’ grooming session.